About Cathy

 

About me.

Hi, my name is Cathy Luu. I am currently studying at Ahuntsic College and I have been studying Psychology for three semesters. I only have one more semester left and then, I will be headed to university! I am currently thinking of applying to the University of Montreal in education, but I am still doing research on other programs that intrigues me such as Law and Criminology. The advantage of studying in Social Sciences is that it offers you a wide range of fields which includes Business, Education, Counselling, Human Resources and Law. My program prepares me to become a good researcher and to have a better understanding on social and cultural relationships between individuals. I am currently taking biology, psychology and DISH this semester, but I used to take politics, anthropology, political science and statistics courses. Depending on the program you take in university, there could be competition because of the limited space the program offers you. 

About this blog. 

In this blog, I am going to talk about things related to my program such as tips on how to perform in specific courses that I took. If you are interested in applying in Social Sciences, I highly recommend that you keep reading this blog! I plan on posting a glossary, a career summary and a list of tips on how to perform in specific courses like I mentioned earlier. The quality of my writing will be ensured with the help of my teacher and Google. To add on, I will use the corrector tool on Labodanglais to help me correct my grammar. However, if you ever find any errors, please feel free to leave me a comment. 


Commentaires